Иди на страница Предишна  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Следваща

Създайте нова тема   Напишете отговор     Форуми -> Централен форум
Предишната тема :: Следващата тема  
Автор Съобщение
Metala
Ultras Leader

Местожителство: София

МнениеПуснато на: Пет 22 Окт, 2010 21:11    Заглавие: Отговорете с цитат

Тия guys казват "хелоу" и ги чакаме за едно дерби... biggrin clapping clapping clapping

Ultras Leader

МнениеПуснато на: Съб 23 Окт, 2010 10:04    Заглавие: Отговорете с цитат

А тука чичко ви Том , капото на FAVAC, е давал некакво интервю:

http://www.hoolsworld.tk

H’W: Hey, first of all I would kindly ask you to introduce yourself.

So, my name is Thomas, I am 41 and an Ultra´.

H’W: What Ultras Group are you in?

our group is ULTRAS FAVAC, we are still on the stand till 11. oct. 2001. the former group which I founded was FEDAYN FAVAC (30. nov. 1993), which is the historical group and we always have their banner with us.

H’W: Can you tell us more about your group, the history, members number etc.?

ULTRAS FAVAC was found during a fifth league game against a neigbourteam call TWL, which means that this is the club of the vienna municipal transport service on 11. oct. 2001.You have to know that we play in a low league in austria. So I have to explain this: in austria we have two profi leagues, the third league is splittet into 3 regional leagues (estern, middle, west), then you have a 4th league, which is splittet into nine, in every county one. In vienna this is the vienna city league. All other leagues are also countywide leagues, in austria we have 8 leagues. When our club played in the 5th league it was the lowest league in hundred years (the club was found on 1st aug. 1910) When we were in this situation the fans were not organized (the old group FEDAYN quitted their work two years ago because troubles inside the clubs – he nearly went bankrupt - and only my person were as an inactive FEDAYN at the games) five guys including me founded ULTRAS FAVAC. So this is the story of UF. Actual we were 20 guys all including but on our best times we were 35. unfortunately we have a big club in our neigbourhood (Austria Wien) and so many young guys went to this club or to the other big club, Rapid. In vienna it is modern to go to these clubs (like in other cities), most of the guys forget where their roots are. FAVAC is the club of the district, playing since 1910 in the same ghetto, since 1922 at the same place (the oldest ground in our district and one of the oldest in vienna) – he is FAVORITEN (so the name of our district).

H’W: Who are your enemies and friends?

Enemies in our league – no serious. We have 16 clubs and only 4 of them are with fans:
FAVAC, Stadlau, Simmering and Süssenbrunn. The last club is the bosnian club and they have fanatic fans, so lets see what happened when we were there. We had an enemy with ASPERN FORCE (Truppe Aspern) but they are not in charge since the fight in 2008.

Friends: in the league we have a friendship with ULTRAS STADLAU, then in Hungary with the guys of ULTRAS SOPRON and in Bulgaria with the guys of IRON BRIGADES ULTRAS UNION LOKO Sofia. Sounds funny but is true. Let me explain the last two friendships: with Ultras Sopron we have good connects for years – my dad is originally from sopron (he had to go during the revolution of 56) - and we watched the games of FC Sopron (1921 – 2008), the friendship with Loko starts when a member of UF worked in Sofia and made the contacts. SAMO LOKO ! always in our hearts.

H’W: What is the political view of your group?

Political view ? Red and Black ! no lets being serious: our group has many political views, as we are a big district with many immigrants there are many problems which sweps into our club and group. But on the stand during a game we have only one political view: Red and Black ! all others we discuss abroad the ground.

H'W: Do you often come up in a fight against the cops? And how strict are the cops in your country?

No. in this league we usually have no cops at the grounds, only one, two times we had big problems. One time in 2008 when another new group called ASPERN FORCE (Truppe Aspern) provocated us and Ultras Stadlau and we both went to them according a lesson, the police also were there and we fougt against them. A year later we have problems away in Gerasdorf which plays in the city league but is situated in lower austria. But nothing serious.

The cops in austria are very brutal against fans and ultras. Most of the fights outside the stadiums are not between rival crews but between cops and fans. Our cops are w*nkers, only strong against fans and ultras but not in business when real criminals made their deals. We have so many problems – like every other country – but only the ultras are guilty. the police needs an enemy which is not so strong – so the found the ultras. But we try to organize us and so we have a big protest campaign against the “anti pyro law” called “Pyrotechnik ist kein Verbrechen” (Pyrotechnic is not a crime) www.pyrotechnik-ist-kein-verbrechen.at please watch this site. In the past we have one or two other campaigns but I must say that the ultras in austria are not united, the respect is not existent between the groups, so its easy for the gouvernment and the police doing their fucking game.

H'W: What kind of choreography does your group normally make and how do you organize it?

Most of time we make smokebombs and flare choreos, then we use big flags and big banners. The organization is on me, I do this since a couple of years with proud and passion, all for the colours, all for the club. Also our fanstuff, we have our own producer here in vienna who makes the things in good quality and for fair prices. In this season we re-organize the group and so I hope for more and better choreos.

H'W: What other ultras groups are there supporting your team?

Other groups ? yes there are the old “RED DEVILS” (ROTE TEUFEL) which supports the club since 1980 – one of the oldest active group in austria. Some of the members are over 60 years and visits every game for shouting and supporting. Their style is typical “austrian”, a mixture of german and english style. We have much respect for them. No words.

H'W: What other ultra groups that you admire in Europe?

Difficult to explain: there are two ways: the big groups and smaller but smart groups. One of the clubs with a mass of fans is for us St. Etienne, two very fanatic stands, another is Frankfurt as the whole stand – one of our member had connects to the old guys there, also we like partizan, but in general we like the groups in eastern europe and south east. They live the passion originally without being business ultras. In italy we have much respect to another small group: Ultras Fiorenzuola – small but fanatic a group like ours. Greetings to papua - ROSSONERE PER SEMPRE.

H’W: Usually ultras are proud of their city, what can you say about the city you live in?

Vienna is a wonderful city, for me the best in the world *laugh* and I am proud to be a resident of this city. But we are not only viennese, we are inhabitants of the best part of vienna, FAVORITEN. Let me explain: vienna has 23 districts, one of them is FAVORITEN, the 10th district. It is the biggest of all, 10% of the inhabitants of vienna lives there. FAVORITEN is an own district since 25. sept. 1874 when it was splitted from the 4th district. The name is from a castle called FAVORITA. Now in this castle is a very fine school called Theresianum. The castle was build by the father of Empress Maria Theresia, Karl VI. as a hunting seat. In the 80s and 90s of the 19th century in our districts were many brickstone factorys where guys from all places of the ancient monarchy, especially czechia and slovakia were settled in. the roots of austrian football were in our district, maybe you will remember our best player ever, Matthias Sindelar who was from FAVORITEN. Our team has the name of our district – so what should I explain about us ?

H’W: Lastly, any advice you want to give to the ultras and the users of this forum?
Live your passion without thinking what other fans talk about – you are an ultra – that’s more than a passion, so don´t care, what the others said. ULTRAS LIBERI !

Местожителство: SOFIA

МнениеПуснато на: Съб 23 Окт, 2010 12:28    Заглавие: Отговорете с цитат

clapping clapping clapping
I.B.U.U.

МнениеПуснато на: Чет 02 Дек, 2010 18:47    Заглавие: Отговорете с цитат

Когато хората от Виена са тук винаги е много интересно!
ПОБЕДАТА ИМ БЕШЕ ЕДИНСТВЕНАТА ЦЕЛ!
ЗА ЧЕСТ И СЛАВА ВИНАГИ СА ТЕ ИГРАЛИ!
ЛОКО СОФИЯ НИКОГА НЕ СА ПРЕДАЛИ!
Върнете се в началото
Вижте профила на потребителя Изпратете лично съобщение
Metala
Ultras Leader

МнениеПуснато на: Чет 02 Дек, 2010 19:33    Заглавие: Отговорете с цитат

А те нещо не искат и да си ходат...Втори роден дом им стана тука ей... air_kiss air_kiss air_kiss И интересното е че на година имат повече мачове от много дето живеят на пъпа на София bad

Местожителство: Sofiq

МнениеПуснато на: Чет 02 Дек, 2010 23:16    Заглавие: Отговорете с цитат

Велики са, жалко че като са в София, все съм нещо на бачкане!!! Но другият път ....... обещах на Л. и сие да се размажем!!! Все пак той е и наш член!!! biggrin biggrin biggrin
Metala
Ultras Leader

МнениеПуснато на: Нед 19 Дек, 2010 13:23    Заглавие: Отговорете с цитат

Нечовек...Нечовек!!! congratulate congratulate congratulate

Местожителство: Bulgaria

МнениеПуснато на: Чет 26 Яну, 2012 10:13    Заглавие: Отговорете с цитат

.......те идват......скоро 0019-rasta2
Върнете се в началото
Metala
Ultras Leader

МнениеПуснато на: Чет 26 Яну, 2012 10:20    Заглавие: Отговорете с цитат

bulgarista написа:

Ха!
Даааааааатен!? biggrin clapping
I.B.U.U.

МнениеПуснато на: Чет 26 Яну, 2012 21:20    Заглавие: Отговорете с цитат

bulgarista написа:

кУга? Smile
ПОБЕДАТА ИМ БЕШЕ ЕДИНСТВЕНАТА ЦЕЛ!
ЗА ЧЕСТ И СЛАВА ВИНАГИ СА ТЕ ИГРАЛИ!
ЛОКО СОФИЯ НИКОГА НЕ СА ПРЕДАЛИ!
Върнете се в началото
bulgarista

МнениеПуснато на: Сря 14 Мар, 2012 11:23    Заглавие: Отговорете с цитат

http://fedaynfavac1993.blogspot.com/

Блог на феновете на фаваце
Върнете се в началото
bulgarista

МнениеПуснато на: Съб 27 Окт, 2012 0:17    Заглавие: Отговорете с цитат

те отново идват
Нова годино пази се biggrin blum2
Върнете се в началото
Metala
Ultras Leader

МнениеПуснато на: Съб 27 Окт, 2012 6:55    Заглавие: Отговорете с цитат

bulgarista написа:
те отново идват
Нова годино пази се biggrin blum2

Като видим тогава ще повервам connie_29
Ultras Leader

МнениеПуснато на: Пет 30 Яну, 2015 11:05    Заглавие: Отговорете с цитат

https://fbcdn-sphotos-f-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xpf1/v/t1.0-9/10945532_845688068826519_7972196985537877318_n.jpg?oh=b79e26b9b8913da7a9b736fe59e61beb&oe=556E76D9&__gda__=1431886003_2d865f516065d73218ca09c3cee6702a

clapping clapping clapping clapping clapping clapping

МАНИЯ И РЕСПЕКТ!!!!

Comming soon!

Местожителство: Parc des Partcalence

МнениеПуснато на: Пет 30 Яну, 2015 11:08    Заглавие: Отговорете с цитат

Прекрасен е станал, евала на С. и Л! clapping boast
Създайте нова тема   Напишете отговор     Форуми -> Централен форум Часовете са според зоната GMT + 2 Часа
Иди на страница Предишна  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Следваща
Страница 7 от 10

Идете на:  
Не Можете да пускате нови теми
Не Можете да отговаряте на темите
Не Можете да променяте съобщенията си
Не Можете да изтривате съобщенията си
Не Можете да гласувате в анкети